West Palm Beach, Florida
5.0
Turnaround Time

A good friend that Lee did some work for referred me to him. Of course I checked him out online and I read the reviews...I have to admit I was really taken back by them.

When I showed the reviews to my friend, he still guaranteed me that the work would be done right and that I had nothing to worry about. Lee was a nice guy, pretty funny actually, and his guys did a good job. They put in my master bedroom flooring, hung 2 ceiling fans, mounted my tv and painted one of my bedrooms. Everything was done on time and for the agreed upon price.

I feel bad for the people who have posted complaints, but I also feel bad for Lee.

He and his guys did right by me...and he was always professional and friendly. I would recommend him and I would take the complaints with a grain of sand...just my two cents.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

• Handyman Repair Services
  • Fraud Contractors
  • Flooring And Bathroom

Comments

We appreciate your review and are so happy to know you were pleased with your experience with our company. Lee has such a fun sense of humor and takes such pride in his work.

We hope more people can see through the bad reviews, as in this business is difficult to please everyone no matter how hard you try. Thanks for the kind words and hope you keep passing our name around with your kindness